Festival diphone database editor
|Maintainer:||Milan Zamazal <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Latest version:||0.1 (download fvoxedit-0.1.tar.gz)|
Fvoxedit is implemented in the extensible snd sound editor. Fvoxedit enhances standard snd features with the following functions specialized for editing Festival diphone databases:
- Splitting recordings to words.
- Displaying and changing phone boundaries, diphone boundaries and pitchmarks.
- Playing phones and diphones.
- Loading sound files by their diphone names.
- Selecting from several samples containing given diphone.
- Everything works directly on Festival diphone database files, no format conversions are necessary.